Bridging development projects to communities
Our aim is to provide a bridge for communities and infrastructure, policy and planning projects.
Founders and directors Aidan Boswell and Kellie Ellis, combine their experience in GIS mapping, project management, marketing communications, stakeholder engagement, policy and planning to provide a one-stop-shop for location-based community engagement and consultation services, customised to meet the needs of your project.
By working with us we can literally show you WHERE your community thinks and WHAT your community feels and experiences. The options for community input are limitless and the benefits to your project and community are profound.
Our services include:
- Independent research studies
- Data and submissions analysis
- Community insight reporting
- Safe Ways to School projects
- GIS heat-mapping services
- Social Pinpoint geo-surveying
- Engagement methodology
- Marketing communications
- Graphic design and print services
- Social media and digital engagement services
- Website integration services
Marketing Consultant & Graphic Designer